Friday, April 21, 2006

further response to "Microsoft Help in China"

this is a continuation of my comment on my friend shem's blog blackbox.

i first noticed the depth of china's control with the lack of copyrights. (i may be totally off on this but just bear with me. this might be good...) by not allowing individuals to apply, obtain, or have any sort of ownership of their creative ideas/products they almost eliminate any one niche in the market from controling any more of that niche than anything else already within that niche. (make sense?) if one product is far more popular than another, that first product "controls" more people. that's power over people that the government doesn't have, and as we all know... that can't happen! we cannot allow people to be controled by anyone but us! makes sense to me sometimes then others i just don't get it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home